In a market where strong, swoon-worthy imagery is key to the success and growth of your business, there has never been a more critical time to invest in your business photography. Not only will it to allow you to showcase what you do, you can tell the story behind your business, allow your clients to meet you and really get a sense that they connect with you and your business, thus creating a brand that puts your customer’s experience at the heart. Sian Collins owns Blossom and Bluebird, a bridal accessories business and we worked together and you can read about her experience and the amazing impact the images we created have helped her achieve.
To help visualise how a personal brand shoot will work, I have created three options for your to offer flexibility to tailor your shoot to meet your business needs. You will find a little overview here about the options available and you can expect the following service across each option:
- Pre-shoot consultation and guidance on planning your shoot
- Week before shoot skype or call to finalise arrangements
- Dedicated time with me and my assistant on location with the flexibility to shoot across multiple locations
- Same day previews of a hand picked selection of your images
- High resolution images edited within 15 working days and delivered via your password protected online gallery
- Dedicated blog posts and social media shout outs
- A hand packaged USB sent via special delivery
- Two day shoot where I will be with you for 8 hours on each day with the flexibility to shoot across multiple locations
- If required, travel within 200 miles of my base (CT11) and two nights accommodation
- One day personal brand shoot where I will be with you for 8 hours with the flexibility to shoot across multiple locations
- If required, travel within 200 miles of my base (CT11) and one night accommodation
- Four hour personal brand shoot in one location
- If required, travel within 100 miles of my base (CT11)
For more information about these options and prices please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a beautiful PDF booklet packed full of information and the investment options.