UPDATE 27/10/16 – THIS TOUR SOLD OUT IN 7 DAYS!
South Iceland Guided Tour – Sun 26th Feb – Fri 3rd March 2017
Who wants to come to Iceland. A few people have asked me if I’d lead a trip to Iceland and I was like ‘hell yeah’. Iceland is a place that has stolen my heart. From the epic snow covered landscapes, dramatic coastlines and the thrill of a chance of seeing aurora in the evening, this time of year is an amazing time to visit. Using my experience from many adventures in Iceland, I have put together a suggested itinerary which you can see here in the frames below. To make sure the experience is a meaningful one, this is a small tour limited to 6 travellers plus me so interested parties will be considered on a first come first served. I would need confirmation by the end of the week (Sun 23rd October) and to be able to invoice in full so we can commit to accommodation, cars etc and get this magical trip confirmed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Suggested Itinerary – 5 day, 6 night tour of the south, covering the following:
- SUN 26 FEB – ARRIVE, SETTLE & AURORA HUNT
- MON 27 FEB – THE GOLDEN CIRCLE: KERID, GEYSER, GULLFOSS,
BRUARFOSS, THINGVELLIR NATIONAL PARK
- TUES 28 FEB – SELJALANDSFOSS, SKOGARFOSS, DYRHOLAEY, KIRKJUFJARA BEACH, VIK
- WED 1 MAR – SKAFTAFELL, JOKULSARLON, BLACK DIAMOND BEACH
- THURS 2 MAR – REYKJAVIK
- FRI 3 MAR – DEPART FROM KEFLAVIK
FIVE NIGHTS / SIX DAYS – £1000
- CAR HIRE & DRIVING TOUR
- LUXURY 7 SEATER 4WD
- BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION
- SINGLE BED IN SHARED ROOM
- GUIDED TOUR WITH REBECCA EACH DAY
- BREAKFAST (EGGS, TOAST, CEREAL)
- GROUP COOKED EVENING MEAL
- AURORA HUNTING TOUR EACH NIGHT (SUBJECT TO CLEAR SKIES & AURORA FORECAST)
- PHOTOGRAPHY HINTS AND TIPS
LUNCH. DRINK & SNACKS – TO BE PURCHASED WHEN OUT ON TOUR
INSURANCE – YOU AND YOUR BELONGINGS ARE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND TRAVEL AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU GET SUITABLE INSURANCE TO COVER YOUR HEALTH AND BELONGINGS WHILE YOU TRAVEL.
FLIGHTS – THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT RECOMMENDED UK FLIGHTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
SUN 26 FEB – 12.30 LGW TO 15.30 KEF (FI471)
FRI 3 MAR – 08.15 KEF T0 11.15 LGW (FI470)
YOU ARE WELCOME TO BOOK ALTERNATIVE FLIGHTS BUT THEY MUST ARRIVE BEFORE THE INBOUND FLIGHT AND DEPART AFTER THE OUTBOUND ABOVE TO ASSIST WITH SMOOTH CONNECTIONS AT THE AIRPORT.
For more info email me email@example.com.